It’s that time of year again… again! Your pals at SportsAlcohol.com have made an annual trip back 20 years to discuss the biggest summer movies of 2000, 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, and 1994. While we’re hotly anticipating our review of Summer 2001 blockbusters to be recorded in 2021, we felt unfinished, moving on from the 1990s with several years left uncovered. So we decided to double up and jump back thirty years for a look at the top box-office earners (and a few others) from summer 1990. Yes, this means you have episodes about 2001 and 1991 to anticipate next summer. And you have a brand-new episode to listen to right now that includes Jesse, Marisa, Becca, Nathaniel, and Jeremy chatting about:
- Hotshot doctors and lawyers! Like on TV!
- Future Expendables Arnold, Bruce, and Mel!
- Sequels back when sequels were mostly bad! (With two fantastic exceptions.)
- Justice for Demi Moore!
- The next Batman that wasn’t! Except for a few of us!
- AND MORE!!!
We are now up to SEVEN (7) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- Our most recent episode or two will often be available on our Soundcloud.
- You can listen in the player below.
- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS Review: A Sitcom Premise with Real Bite - May 25, 2023
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast Oscar Special 2023!!! - March 10, 2023
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Best Movies of 2022 - February 17, 2023