It’s the longest-running SportsAlcohol.com Podcast Franchise: Since 2014, we’ve been revisiting the top-grossing North American box office attraction of 20 years earlier, discussing how we feel about some of these movies with the fullness of time (or in the case of one 1999 movie, with the fullness of having watched it for the first time just days earlier). So, in the tradition of 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, and 1994 comes our take on the blockbusters of 1999, including:
- The Sandman!
- Will Smith’s best!… theme song
- The future star of The Fanatic and Gotti!
- Peak shagadelicism!
- AND MORE!!!
We are now up to SEVEN (7) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- Our most recent episode or two will often be available on our Soundcloud.
- You can listen in the player below.
Latest posts by Jesse (see all)
- Ad Astra, or: Why Don’t I Like James Gray Movies More? - September 18, 2019
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Indie Movies of Summer 2019 - September 16, 2019
- It, The Goldfinch, and temporal mismatches - September 12, 2019