1995 was a crazy summer, I think. As you listen to this podcast, you’ll discover that I didn’t ‘experience’ things so much in the 90’s as I read about them in Newsweek. That doesn’t stop me from breaking down the top ten domestic box office gross earners of ’95 with Jesse, Marisa, Nathaniel, and Sabrina.
We ask the tough questions:
What’s the best Die Hard?
Why did we like Batman Forever so much?
Do I even like movies?
So on and so forth. Enjoy!
How To Listen
- We are now up to five different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.
Latest posts by Rob (see all)
- Track Marks – “Kattena Seishungeki” by Gesu no Kiwami Otome - December 22, 2017
- Track Marks: “MICHUUL” by DUCKWRTH - December 22, 2017
- I Made A Podcast So It Can’t Be That Hard - September 20, 2017