The summer movie season means sequels galore, and we here at SportsAlcohol.com are happy to oblige with the latest installment of our own long-running series! Since 2014, we’ve been recording a podcast wherein we go through the top summer box office attractions of 20 years earlier and discuss what it was like going to movies in a different era, and how we feel about some of these beloved/despised/moneymaking/money-losing projects now. So, in the tradition of 1997, 1996, 1995, and 1994 comes our blockbuster episode on summer 1998, including:
- Two asteroids!
- Two big comedies!
- One big comedy star trying drama!
- More Disney song critiques!
- Unsold Godzilla merchandise languishing at JC Penney!
- A lightning round of non-blockbusters!
- AND MORE!
We are now up to SEVEN (7) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- Our most recent episode or two will sometimes be available on our Soundcloud
- You can listen in the player below.
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Silence of the Lambs at 30 - February 23, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Best Music of 2020 - February 13, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: The Films of David Fincher - February 13, 2021