Rob is one of the founders of SportsAlcohol.com. He is a recent first time home buyer and it's all he talks about. Said home is in his hometown in Upstate New York. He never moved away and works a job to pay for his mortgage and crippling chicken wing addiction. He is not what you would call a go-getter. This may explain the general tone of SportsAlcohol.com.
Latest posts by Rob (see all)
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Black Widow & Cruella - August 2, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Zack Snyder’s Justice League - March 22, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: The Films of David Fincher - February 13, 2021
1995 was a crazy summer, I think. As you listen to this podcast, you’ll discover that I didn’t ‘experience’ things so much in the 90’s as I read about them in Newsweek. That doesn’t stop me from breaking down the top ten domestic box office gross earners of ’95 with Jesse, Marisa, Nathaniel, and Sabrina.
We ask the tough questions:
What’s the best Die Hard?
Why did we like Batman Forever so much?
Do I even like movies?
So on and so forth. Enjoy!
How To Listen
- We are now up to five different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.