It’s that time of year again: Time for us at SportsAlcohol.com to get together and go on a long, wild, fast-paced trip down memory lane to look at the highest-grossing movies at the U.S. domestic box office from twenty years ago. This year, that brings us up to the year 2000, and we may be feeling especially nostalgic given that the summer 2020 movie season is more or less canceled. But not to worry! You can re-experience summer movies past with our own longest-running franchise! From the studio that brought you 1999, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, and 1994 comes our take on the blockbusters of 2000, including:
- Star vehicles for Cage, Murphy, and Crowe!
- Nathaniel’s quest to see his most anticipated movie of the summer!
- A weird schoolyard story about one of the stars of The Perfect Storm!
- One of our most-discussed movies ever, back for another relitigation!
- AND MORE!!!
We are now up to SEVEN (7) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- Our most recent episode or two will often be available on our Soundcloud.
- You can listen in the player below.
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: The Matrix Resurrections and the Wachowskis’ Career - January 25, 2022
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: The Films of Wes Anderson - January 2, 2022
- The Worst Movies of 2021 - December 22, 2021