Jesse, Nathaniel, Rob, and Sabrina all saw Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. None of them really liked it. They knew this would probably be the case. So why go see and then record a very long podcast about it? Long story short: Zack Snyder. This film’s director makes watchable movies that are always some degree of hot mess. For the long version: listen on! You may want to read this seminal essay that is referenced early on.
There will be spoilers, but not nearly as many as there were in the trailers.
How To Listen
We are now up to SIX (6) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.
Latest posts by Rob (see all)
- The SportsAlcohol Podcast: Top 15 Summer Movies for 1997 - July 24, 2017
- The SportsAlcohol Podcast: Spider-Man: Homecoming - July 10, 2017
- The SportsAlcohol Podcast: Reliving the 1996 Billboard Chart - November 29, 2016