Upstate New York: where podcast magic is made.
We waited until all the SportsAlcohol.com founders had seen Jurassic World and gathered around a dinner table north of Albany to lay down some truth about the premiere dinosaur-based adventure franchise of our time (behind Dino Riders, of course). Not only are there a ton of spoilers for all the movies in the Jurassic Park franchise, but I reveal one of my deepest, darkest secrets!
- We are now up to five different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.
Latest posts by Rob (see all)
- The Dads of Game of Thrones, ranked from best to worst - April 26, 2019
- Track Marks: The Worst Song of The 00’s is “Crazy Bitch” by Buckcherry - December 4, 2018
- Track Marks – “Kattena Seishungeki” by Gesu no Kiwami Otome - December 22, 2017