Both The History of The Eagles and its Documentary Now! parody are currently on Netflix. This coincides with the release of Weezer’s latest self-titled album. This has gotten us thinking a lot about California music recently, but what does that even mean? Sara, Marisa, Sabrina, Jesse, and Rob tried to break that down. Topics we covered include:
- The Eagles (and other bands our parents like)
- Weezer through the years
- the feminist impact of overalls-releated imagery in songwriting
- How little we actually know about rap
- My new genius account: http://genius.com/roberthenryk
Spoiler Warning: Lots of spoilers about The History of The Eagles
How To Listen
We are now up to SIX (6) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.
Latest posts by Rob (see all)
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Black Widow & Cruella - August 2, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Zack Snyder’s Justice League - March 22, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: The Films of David Fincher - February 13, 2021