The SportsAlcohol.com list of the 90 Best Songs of the 90s led to our biggest podcast yet, with seven panelists — plus a special call-in guest! — talking for eighty minutes about ’90s music. In a wide-ranging discussion, Rob, Jesse, Marisa, Sara, Ben, Craig, Nathaniel, and phone participant Jason talk about where our ’90s music list went right, where it might have gone wrong, what bands got screwed over and what songs from that decade we’ll always love and/or hate. Find out:
- Who wasn’t listening to ’90s music during the ’90s
- What Rob and Jesse agree is the best R.E.M. album
- Which album made the guy at Tower Records insult Ben during college
- Why Rob feels like Marisa is gaslighting him
- Why at least one of us hates that Meat Loaf song
- And so much more!
Join us, won’t you? It’s like having a special ’90s music brunch with a bunch of your best nerd friends.
How To Listen
We are now up to SIX (6) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.
Latest posts by Jesse (see all)
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Spider-Man Movies, Ranked - January 9, 2019
- The SportsAlcohol.com MiniPodcast: Second Act - December 21, 2018
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Creed II and the Rocky Series - December 17, 2018