Note: this podcast is made of nothing but spoilers (and magically quantifiable love).
With the possible exception of Jesse and Marisa’s Wedding, a record number of SportsAlcohol contributors gathered in the same place this past weekend for a screening of Interstellar in IMAX. Afterwards, some of us sat down to talk wormholes, black holes, and Dogstar (the band not the star). Tune in to find out who liked it, who had reservations, what Ben would call Interstellar if it were a TV show, and how Rob felt about that name.
How To Listen
- We are up to four different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I have trouble believing it myself, but we are on iTunes!. I’m not saying you have to give us a review, but it sure would help.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- As always, if you are very lazy, like my Matthew McConaughey impression, you can just listen in the player below.
Latest posts by Rob (see all)
- The Dads of Game of Thrones, ranked from best to worst - April 26, 2019
- Track Marks: The Worst Song of The 00’s is “Crazy Bitch” by Buckcherry - December 4, 2018
- Track Marks – “Kattena Seishungeki” by Gesu no Kiwami Otome - December 22, 2017