The Wachowskis’ new movie Jupiter Ascending has already been tagged a critical and financial disaster — an expensive boondoggle to rival the other expensive boondoggles the writing/directing/producing siblings have worked on over the years. Join Marisa, Nathaniel, Jonathan, Ben, and Jesse for an instant appraisal and re-appraisal of Jupiter Ascending, which we saw in IMAX 3D and then talked about in great detail. You’ll hear comparisons to The Matrix as well as Blackhat and Mortdecai, appreciation of the fine art of dog-men and hench-lizards, analysis of the movie’s plot from a real-life businessman, evaluation of the movie’s Chicago locations from a native Chicagoan, AND MORE! Spoilers, crosstalk, and enthusiastic nerdery abound.
How To Listen
- We are up to five different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- If you are lazy, like sci-fi movies that don’t bother to create winged lizard people, you can listen in the player below.
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Spider-Man Movies, Ranked - January 9, 2019
- The SportsAlcohol.com MiniPodcast: Second Act - December 21, 2018
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Creed II and the Rocky Series - December 17, 2018