Over the holidays, some of the SportsAlcohol.com crew got together and took in the (probably? hopefully?) final Peter Jackson film based on the works of J. R. R. Tolkien. We discussed frame rate, plot, pacing, and the many wonderful animals used for transportation.
SPOILER ALERT: In this podcast we discuss a movie based on a popular book that’s over seventy years old with millions of copies in print. If you don’t know what happens, it’s your own fault.
NOISE ALERT: The were some weird clicks in the recording I couldn’t get rid of. Also, our cats were hungry, so you might here their bells or their whining in the background.
How To Listen
- We are up to five different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- If you are lazy, like an automatic technical award nomination for a sci-fi/fantasy movie , you can listen in the player below.
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Black Widow & Cruella - August 2, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Zack Snyder’s Justice League - March 22, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: The Films of David Fincher - February 13, 2021