Now that our list of the best movies of 2015 has been published, perhaps you’d like us to justify our choices — and address what didn’t make it? Well, you’re in luck, because on our Best Movies of 2015 podcast, Nathaniel, Sara, Marisa, and Jesse get into a lengthy, wide-ranging, and in-depth discussion of all of that
–Which one of us failed to place Mad Max: Fury Road at #1 on his or her ballot
–What box office flop Nathaniel is particularly willing to stand up for
–Why Sara found Carol so moving
–Which of our collective picks baffled us as individuals
–What Marisa loved about Ex Machina
–What Jesse considers the most unexpected trend in sequels
In short, our Best Movies of 2015 podcast has something for everyone, so have a listen!
How To Listen
We are now up to SIX (6) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.
Latest posts by Jesse (see all)
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Dark Phoenix and the X-Men Movies - June 11, 2019
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: The MCU and Avengers: Endgame - June 6, 2019
- Tribeca 2019, Part 2: American Women - May 6, 2019