- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Black Widow & Cruella - August 2, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Zack Snyder’s Justice League - March 22, 2021
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: The Films of David Fincher - February 13, 2021
If you’re anything like us, this year has been a hard one for living in the moment. That’s why we’ve spent a number of podcast episodes reliving moments of the past, both in our own lives and in the culture. Today, Marisa leads Jesse, Rob, and Sabrina down a guided trip of a representative cross-section of Billboard Magazine’s top songs of 1996. It was a simpler time, one when we were all in high school and Bob Dole was the worst thing that could happen to us. Some topics covered:
- Every band is someone’s favorite
- Getting into a band you don’t like before they make it big
- Sheryl Crow dishing dirt on the seedy underbelly of the music industry
- Rob and Jesse’s AP English class
- Mickey Rooney’s worst role is good argument for a 1984-style regime
- Friends (both the tv show and the concept of a close bond with others)
How To Listen
We are now up to SIX (6) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.
As a bonus, here is some content we discussed below (please note: none of these songs are on the list)