Latest posts by Jesse (see all)
- NYFF57: The crime stories of MOTHERLESS BROOKLYN and OH MERCY! - October 15, 2019
- NYFF57: The Past Lives in FIRST COW and PORTRAIT OF A LADY ON FIRE - October 10, 2019
- Ad Astra, or: Why Don’t I Like James Gray Movies More? - September 18, 2019
Welcome to the internet! We have hot takes here. SportsAlcohol.com has plenty of contrary and bizarre opinions to go around, and for this podcast we focused on albums from the pop music canon. Rob, Sara, Marisa, and Jesse got together to chat about which albums they think are secretly inferior to other, less acclaimed albums by the same artist. It’s a simple formula that generates hot take after hot take! Here are just some of the artists we cover in this trim 40-minute session:
The Stone Roses!
Simon & Garfunkel!
Coldplay for some reason!
You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll become infuriated with our hotness.
How To Listen
We are now up to SIX (6) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.