Also, she is totally not a dude!
Latest posts by Marisa (see all)
- SportsAlcohol.com Contributor In the Wild: Sara at Books Are Magic - August 30, 2018
- They Might Be Giants Week! - March 22, 2018
- Annihilation and Female Scientists on Film - February 24, 2018
So, 2017 begins to wind down. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out, buddy. But, as the year comes to a close, we launch—with apologies to Liz Lemon—out year end wrap-wrap-wrap-up. And, as with all things, we begin with an examination of facial hair, fever dreams, and superheroes. How do Taika Waititi’s Thor: Ragnarok and Zack Snyder/Joss Whedon’s Justice League fit into the pantheon of the gods: the MCU and DCEU? More importantly, how do they stack up against this year’s other comics output, namely Logan, Wonder Woman, and Spider-Man: Homecoming? We discuss:
- Which 2017 comic movie has the best villain?
- “Immigrant Song” needle-drop: perfectly cheesy, or cheesily perfect?
- Would You Rather: The Dark Lord Dormammu or Malekith the Dark Elf?
- How long should Ben Affleck continue to play Batman: forever or infinity?
- And, because you rely on us to go there, we do spend an awful lot of time talking about what’s going on with Henry Cavill’s face.
We are now up to SIX (6) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.