- Modern Men: HONEST THIEF and SHITHOUSE - October 16, 2020
- NYFF58 At-Home Dispatch #3: Michelle Pfeiffer, Scene-Stealing Cats, and More Steve McQueen - October 14, 2020
- NYFF58 At-Home Dispatch #2: Mangrove and Nomadland - September 29, 2020
When was the last time you cried at a movie? That’s a question posed toward the beginning of this Very Special episode of the SportsAlcohol.com podcast, in which Nathaniel, Marisa, Jesse, Sara, and Jon get personal about crying at movies (or TV shows): how often it happens, when we respect it and when we resent it, and why we react the way we do to certain types of emotional button-pushing (or lack thereof). Crying at movies is a near-universal topic, and we’ve tried to be very specific in our wide-ranging discussion that we promise is not a total bummer.
How To Listen
We are now up to SIX (6) different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- SportsAlcohol.com is a proud member of the Aha Radio Network. What is Aha? It’s kind of like Stitcher, but for your car.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.