One of the summer’s most anticipated movies has roared into town like a spike-car from hell, guzzling up all the gasoline and milk in sight. After watching all four Mad Max movies this year, Marisa, Jesse, and Nathaniel discussed the series at length. Our Mad Max review covers the first three movies, then has a thirty-year (or several-month) time-jump before getting into Fury Road. We discuss part fours (part of our weeks-long series on the summer of the fourquel), continuity or lack thereof, why Beyond Thunderdome is the weird one, what a badass Charlize Theron is, and also we touch upon the Alien sequels and Temple of Doom, why not. As usual, spoilers abound.
- We are now up to five different ways to listen to a SportsAlcohol podcast:
- You can subscribe to our podcast using the rss feed.
- I’m not sure why they allowed it, but we are on iTunes! If you enjoy what you hear, a positive comment and a rating would be great.
- I don’t really know what Stitcher is, but we are also on Stitcher.
- You can download the mp3 of this episode directly here.
- You can listen in the player below.
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Top Summer Movies of 1992 - September 23, 2022
- PEARL is a pandemic horror movie, but not how you might think - September 15, 2022
- The SportsAlcohol.com Podcast: Top Summer Movies of 2002 - August 19, 2022